Our delivery rates to the UK (Mainland) is £55.00 This is a flat rate for as many products as you want.
- It is your (the customers) responsibility to check that large items can be delivered to the intended room for the product.
- We cannot be held responsible for product not fitting through small doorways, into lifts or up narrow staircases.
- If in doubt, please email us enquiring about the exact dimensions of your chosen product.
Delivery of your sliding wardrobe order will take generally 2-3 weeks. Delivery times are given in good faith. Please do not book your installer until you have received the product.
After placing and paying for an order, we will pick you product, and then deliver to our home delivery company, who will then call (on the number you provide) to arrange a delivery time and date.
They will aim to give you one weeks’ notice to allow you to make arrangements for receipt.
No quibbles damage replacement within 48 hours of receipt. Damages must be reported by e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a large glass product, and occasionally there will be damage in transit, so please make sure:
- That someone is present to receive the delivery and sign for it.
- We highly recommend that you unwrap and inspect glass products before signing the delivery note; the driver will wait while you do this. The product is shrink wrapped in clear polythene to help with this process.
- Where this is not possible, or with multiple boxed products, the delivery note must be signed “contents unchecked", most importantly any evidence of ripped or disturbed packaging must be noted.
- Any claims of missing items or damaged items must be made within 48hrs of the delivery provided that the delivery note was signed "contents unchecked".
- Any claims after this 48 hour period cannot be accepted.
- Any damage claims where the delivery note has been signed "received in good condition" cannot be accepted.
- Deliveries are to ground floor only, or a room of your choice, where it is safe to do so.
- If for any reason an item is damaged in transit, we will remake and deliver that item free of charge and at upmost priority
CANCELLATION & RETURNS
You can return items ordered in error any time after you have placed your order and within seven working days after the day the goods were received.
Goods should be in a good unused condition with all the original packaging undamaged and intact, this includes labels, polystyrene and packaging film.
The method and cost of the return will be your responsibility, and we strongly advise that you protect the product well enough to arrive back with us in a resalable condition. A lot of our doors are made of glass, We strongly advise that you insure the products to be returned for their full value in case your courier damages them
How to cancel your order:
- Contact us by e-mail on email@example.com within seven days of receiving your goods.
- You will then need to make arrangements for the goods to be returned to us with a suitable courier, at your cost.
- After we receive the goods and are happy with condition of return, we will reimburse the order value or exchange as required. Unfortunately we cannot refund original delivery charges, and in the event of exchange we will require further payment to cover cost of re-delivery.